Generational Dermatology Palm Springs Symposium 2018 | GDerm Symposium 2018 | Generational Dermatology 2018 | Wendy E.
5th Generational Dermatology Palm Springs Symposium is organized by Meeting Designs and will be held during Mar 22 - 25, 2018 at The Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort and Spa, Rancho Mirage, California, United States of America.
Generational Dermatology is A Multi-Decade approach to the evolving aging patient, including Medical, Surgical and Aesthetic Dermatology. The target audience for this medical event is Dermatologist and other CORE specialties of beginning, mid and late career.
Join our extraordinary faculty of KOL’s in the legendary setting of elegant Palm Springs, California. A “don’t miss” meeting for the Dermatology Resident!
As a result of this activity, the participant should be better able to:
• Apply preventative strategies with fillers, toxins and aesthetic procedures
• Demonstrate procedural techniques for evolving aging skin
• Identify characteristics and nuances of aging skin
• Evaluate and Treat hair loss in evolving aging patients
• Review Skin Barrier Anatomy and Physiology from young to aging
• Demonstrate knowledge in the Nuances of Psoriasis in the young, elderly and diverse populations
The Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort and Spa 71333 Dinah Shore Dr Rancho Mirage
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Thursday, Jun 7, 11:30 AM
- Monday, Jul 16, 9:00 AM
- The Art of Zero Balancing Residential Retreat / Joshua Tree, CA / July - August 2018 / F. Smith J. McCormick and M. at Joshua Tree Retreat Coference CenterMonday, Jul 30, 7:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.