MONUMENT YOUNG EXPLORERS
Hey Big Kids! How does a compass work? How does a map tell you where you are? Maps and compasses are one of your 10 Essentials to have when hiking in the desert. Let's explore and have fun learning how to navigate outdoors! For children ages 8 and above. Registration begins ar 12:45 PM. RSVP required, seating is limited.
For more information call 760-862-9984.
Sponsored by Friends of the Desert Mountains.
Visit our website at www.DesertMountains.org
Donations are appreciated and encouraged.
51500 Highway 74
Palm Desert, CA 92260
More Event Ideas
- More Nature Events
- Wednesday, Mar 21, 10:00 AM
- Saturday, Mar 17, 1:00 PM
- Sunday, Mar 4, 2:00 PM
- More Events at Santa Rosa & San Jacinto Mountains National Monument
- Tuesday, Feb 27, 8:00 AM
- Wednesday, Feb 21, 1:00 PM
- Wednesday, Feb 21, 10:00 AM
- More Events on March 4, 2018
- Sunday, Mar 4, 7:30 AM
- Steinway Piano Festival Competition - Junior Division at Helene Galen Performing Arts Center, Rancho Mirage High SchoolSunday, Mar 4, 9:00 AM
- John Stanley King & Trio perform Sundays at Vicky's of Santa Fe in Indian Wells at Vicky's of Santa FeSunday, Mar 4, 6:00 PM