MONUMENT YOUNG EXPLORERS
Hey Big Kids! How does a compass work? How does a map tell you where you are? Maps and compasses are one of your 10 Essentials to have when hiking in the desert. Let's explore and have fun learning how to navigate outdoors! For children ages 8 and above. Registration begins at 12:45 PM. RSVP required, seating is limited.
For more information call 760-862-9984.
Sponsored by Friends of the Desert Mountains.
Visit our website at www.DesertMountains.org
Donations are appreciated and encouraged.
51-500 California 74
Palm Desert, CA 92255
More Event Ideas
- More Nature Events
- Saturday, Apr 21, 8:15 PM
- Friday, Apr 20, 7:00 AM
- Saturday, Oct 13, 7:00 PM
- More Events at Santa Rosa & San Jacinto Mountains National Monument Visitor Center
- Sunday, May 6, 1:00 PM
- Volunteer Only! SRSJMNM Plant Survey at Santa Rosa & San Jacinto Mountains National Monument Visitor CenterSunday, May 6, 1:00 PM
- More Events on May 6, 2018
- Sunday, May 6, 2:00 PM
- Journey Through The Desert – The Road Less Traveled at Palm Springs Art Museum in Palm Desert, The GalenSunday, May 6, 10:00 AM
- Sunday, May 6, 9:00 AM