Monument Story Time
Join us in our Kid’s Corner at the Visitor Center to hear a story about the creatures that live in our desert. After the reading, we will have an arts and crafts activity related to the story, or take a nature walk on the Ed Hastey Garden Trail. Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. For children ages 5 to 7. Registration begins ar 12:45 PM. RSVP required, seating is limited.
For more information call 760-862-9984.
Sponsored by Friends of the Desert Mountains.
Visit our website at www.DesertMountains.org
Donations are appreciated and encouraged.
51500 Highway 74
Palm Desert, CA 92260
More Event Ideas
- More Nature Events
- Sunday, Mar 4, 1:00 PM
- Wednesday, Mar 21, 1:00 PM
- Sunday, Mar 4, 2:00 PM
- More Events at Santa Rosa & San Jacinto Mountains National Monument
- Saturday, Mar 17, 9:00 AM
- Tuesday, Feb 27, 8:00 AM
- Wednesday, Mar 21, 10:00 AM
- More Events on March 4, 2018
- Sunday, Mar 4, 7:30 AM
- Steinway Piano Festival Competition - Junior Division at Helene Galen Performing Arts Center, Rancho Mirage High SchoolSunday, Mar 4, 9:00 AM
- John Stanley King & Trio perform Sundays at Vicky's of Santa Fe in Indian Wells at Vicky's of Santa FeSunday, Mar 4, 6:00 PM