'Evening Under the Stars’ 25th Anniversary Gala
The magnificent Gladys Knight will entertain against a backdrop of the San Jacinto Mountains on the glorious O’Donnell Golf Club. The event begins with a spectacular cocktail reception followed by a sumptuous dinner and a brief awards presentation to a few very worthy honorees.
Evening Under the Stars is the largest annual fundraiser for AAP – Food Samaritans, helping to provide nutritional support for low-income people living with HIV/AIDS and other chronic illnesses.
To purchase tickets visit aapfoodsamaritans.org or call 760-325-8481.
Gladys Knight is a seven-time Grammy Winner and one of the greatest singers of our time. Her Billboard Number 1 R&B Singles include:
• Midnight Train to Georgia
• That’s What Friends are For
• You’re the Best Thing That Ever Happened to Me
• Neither One of Us (Wants to Be the First to Say Goodbye)
• I Heard it Through the Grapevine
• If I Were Your Woman
AAP - Food Samaritans was voted “Best Charity” and Evening Under the Stars “Best Fundraising Event” by readers of The Desert Sun last year, and is a candidate in both categories again this year. (Voting closed late September.)
Evening Under the Stars also won ‘Best Fundraising Event” in Palm Springs Life’s 2016 Best of the Best awards and was named “Best Annual Charity Event” 2016 by CV Independent.
Cost: $395 and $500 per person; VIP seats also available
Palm Springs, CA
More Event Ideas
- More Fundraisers and Galas Events
- Mizell Senior Center’s ‘Stars Among Us Gala’ – Michael Jackson LIVE in London at Palm Springs Air MuseumSaturday, Feb 24, 5:30 PM
- Monday, Apr 2, 11:00 AM
- Saturday, Apr 14, 6:30 PM