Our experienced birders will introduce you to our many year-round and migratory birds who call the Coachella Valley desert their home. We begin our search on the Ed Hastey Garden Walk and out to the Randall Henderson trail. We will start at post 1, climb six (6) steps, go into the lower wash and loop back.
Bring your binoculars, water, hat, sunscreen and camera. Check-in begins at 7:15 AM. Your tax deductible donations are appreciated and encouraged.
RSVP required; registration begins 30 days prior to the event.
For more information call 760-862-9984.
Sponsored by Friends of the Desert Mountains.
Visit our website at www.DesertMountains.org
51500 Highway 74
Palm Desert, CA 92260
More Event Ideas
- More Nature Events
- Wednesday, Dec 18, 9:00 AM
- Saturday, Dec 21, 5:00 PM
- Thursday, Dec 19, 9:00 AM
- More Events at Santa Rosa & San Jacinto Mountains National Monument
- Tuesday, Dec 17, 7:00 AM
- More Events on December 17, 2019
- Tuesday, Dec 17, 11:00 AM
- JOHN McCORMICK BAND LIVE Every Tuesday at Vicky's of Santa Fe in Indian Wells. at Vicky's of Santa FeTuesday, Dec 17, 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, Dec 17, 8:00 AM